BLUNT XS METRO + UV AKIRA CHRYSANTHEMUM
BLUNT have teamed up with Australia designer Akira Isogawa to create this Limited Edition Chrysanthemum Blunt Metro umbrella. The canopy design is inspired by Akira's traditional Japanese heritage. The floral motif is used widely in traditional Japanese textiles and the chrysanthemum flower is a traditional Japanese symbol that represents longevity and rejuvenation.
The BLUNT XS Metro + UV umbrella is the ultimate portable and strong umbrella. BLUNT have developed a series of world leading umbrellas with superior strength and durability. The BLUNT XS Metro + UV is the strongest collapsible umbrella around. The Metro XS + UV incorporates the unique BLUNT Radial Tensioning System to create a fully-tensioned canopy that out performs all other umbrellas. It has been tested in winds up to 88 km/h or Force 9 winds and can withstand wind speeds and weather conditions that typically destroy traditional umbrellas. The XS Metro + UV has a special opaque fabric that blocks 99.99% of the sunlight and more than 99% of the ultra-violet light. It also has an e-Dry water repellent quick-dry coating which means with a quick flick and shake the umbrella is instantly dry again.
The BLUNT XS Metro Umbrella in detail:
- Smooth black TPR (rubber) handle and black Anonized Aluminium shaft
- Black flexible 4mm fibreglass ribs giving it extra strength, flexibility and lightness
- High tension polyester canopy 95 cm in diameter featuring the Radical Tensioning System
- Patented BLUNT tips that form a unique part of the Radical Tensioning System
- Auto open canopy
- Blocks heat and UV
- 55 cm in length from handle to tip
- 36.5 cm in length when closed
- Weight 350g
- BLUNT 5 year warranty